HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, April 1, 2016

Alphabet Soup

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Alphabet-soup . How cute? Is this a cutie or what?. Oh my goodness. Love this image. I colored this image with African American Skin tones. Well I hope I inspired someone be Blessed.

Kim's Card Recipe
Card size 5.50 x 5.50
Digital  Paper Alphabet Soup- Happy Heart Studio
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads & Distress Markers
Skin -Walnut Stain, Tea Dye (African American Skin Tones)
Hair-Black Soot,Walnut Stain,Vintage Photo (Distress Markers)
Chef Hat-Weathered Wood
Outfit-Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans
Soup Bowl-Jasper Red (H20)
Alphabet Letters/Wood Spoon- Brushed Corduroy, Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans
Shadows- Weathered Wood
Earrings Swarovski Crystal
Mini Soup Cans - My Stash
Additional Cameo Cut Files

Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing




 

1 comment:

  1. Kim this is gorgeous and cute, love it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...