HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, July 10, 2015

Count Your Rainbow Not Your Thunderstorms - Mo Digital Stamp

Happy Friday smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com. The image I chose Waiting for the Rain. Such a sweet image goes perfect with the Memory Box Die cut. The Memory Box die was gift from my Coworker!!! Also I figured since we have been having alot of rain it would be perfect for this weeks card. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.


Kim's  Card Recipe
 Card size 5.00 x 5.00
Digital Paper -Raindrops
Distress Reinkers
Skin -Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit-Fired Brick, Black Soot, Stormy Sky
Boat- Black Soot
Memory Box Die Splashing Puddles
Noor- Branch
Woc Flowers
Clouds Cameo Cut File
Sentiment- TLC

 Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim, I love this. The Memory Box puddle dies are precious. I have never seen those before. Love that sentiment. Great card....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...