HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, June 15, 2015

Wee Stamp Lullaby- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create. I chose another Wee Stamp. New Lullaby Wee stamp. She is so beautiful! Anyway I know you are wondering why I am doing a Christmas card in June. Well my aunt challenged me to do a Christmas card. I know!! LOL. Another challenge I colored this cutie with my Sketch Copic Markers. Which was a nice change and the Markers behaved YIPPIE!! Anyway I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.


Kim's  Card Recipe
Go Krete Die- XXL Frilly # 9
Digital Paper - Bearly Mine Design Winter Swirls
Copic Sketch Markers/Touch Twin
Hair-B95,B92,E33, E51
Skin-E13,E11,E21,E00,E000
Outfit- N4,N3,N2,N0, B97,B95,B93
Wings-N2,N0, B93
Tree  - E47,E43,E42
Snow - Flower Soft with Glamour Dust
Magnolia Sprawling Fern Die
Joy Craft Crystal Snowflake Die -I inserted the White Daisy into the Snowflake die
Woc Flowers and Gems
Star Dust Stickles on the wings
Memory Box Snow Die- cut it in 1/2 beside the ribbon
Ribbon - my stash
Applied Tim Holtz ink for the Blue Backround very faint sorry you can't see it.


If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is beautiful. I knew you would make a stunning card with her. Speaking of stunning your coloring is beyond amazing. And the design is just beautiful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...