HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom- Mo Digital Stamp

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a card for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com Well today is my Mom's Birthday!! Happy Birthday Mom and many more!! Anyway I decided to do a CAS all white birthday card. I love all white cards they are so elegant. Of course I used Mo's new imageFlower Jar. Just love it.  I know she will be doing more of these beautiful flowers. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.

Kim's  Card Recipe
Card Size  5.75 x 5.75
No Designer Paper
Derwent Watercolor Pencils
Flowers -Crimson Lake, Deep Cadmium,Orange Chrome,DarkViolet,Blue Velvet Lake
Leaves-Cedar Green
Vase-Blue Grey
Joy Craft Square Frame
Marianne  Creatable Die Oval Frame
Marianne  Creatable Anja Vintage Decoration
Cameo Cut File for the card base
Pearls- Pizzaplenty
Ribbon - My Stash

And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

  1. Kim wow I know I must say that every time you post but I love the color of the flowers with the all white background. Stunning. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...