HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Have a Kickin Day- Mo Digital Stamp

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Karate Boy  he is another cutie. I am trying to do more boy cards since I am not that good at it. LOL. Well I hope I inspired someone Be Blessed.
Kim's  Card Recipe
Card Size  5.50 x 5,50
Digital Paper- TaekwonDo
Distress  Pads & Distress Markers
Skin -Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair- Black Soot, China Black, (Distress Markers)
Outfit-  Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Shadows- Weathered Wood
Sentiment - One of my Salesman thought it up. Also saw this sentiment on the internet.
Font- Karate Dafont

Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, as I said on the blog, I adore this card and image is a sweetie. have also joined your blog as a new follower.xx

    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation. Love those layers and great designer papers. Your coloring is awesome. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...