HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, April 6, 2015

Sweet Bugs - Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create. I chose a Wee Stamp called Sympathy Bugs they are so cute just hanging on the branch together. Anyway I kept the card very simple. Anyway I hope I inspired someone Be Blessed. 
Kim's  Card Recipe
Size 6 x6
Go Krete Frilly #7
Designer Paper- Botancial Specialty Pad
Distress Refills
Skin- Weathered Wood, Tattered Rose 
Wings-Shaded Lilac, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Leaves-Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Berries- Faded Jeans
Tree limb- Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy
Die Cuts- Silhouette Cameo
Woc Flowers

Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. Just too precious for words Kim. Loving the purple and green and super cute image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...