HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, April 20, 2015

Miss You- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create. I chose a Wee Stamp called Fluffy on the Lily he is another cutie. I just had to color this cutie up. As you may know I used my Sketch Copics for a change. Well I hope I inspired someone.Be Blessed
Kim's  Card Recipe
Size 5.50 x 5.50
Digital Paper- Flower Delight by Bearly Mine
Copic Sketch 
Squirrel- E44,E43,E41,E40
Leaves-G99,G94,G85,G82
Flowers- B39,B37,B34
Die Cuts- Silhouette Cameo
Sentiment Rubber Stamp
Cloud Stencil from Art Impression. I did it very light
Lace- Woc
Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Kim with such an adorable image.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet sweet card Kim. That shape is awesome and of course your coloring is beautiful.
    The designer paper is perfect. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...