HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, March 16, 2015

You Got Mail- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create. I chose a Wee Stamp they are so cute. Her name is Polly She reminds me of the saying you got mail. Anyway I kept the card very simple. Anyway I hope I inspired someone Be Blessed. 



Kim's  Card Recipe
Size 6 x6
Go Krete Frilly #9
Designer Paper- K AND K Water Color Bouquet
Distress Pads & Distress Markers
Skin- Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, 
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain 
 Outfit-Aged Mahogany,Black Soot
OutfitsAged Maghoney, Fired Brick, Black Soot(Shadows) (Distress Marker)
Ground- Weather Wood, Old Paper
Envelope- Old Paper, Black Soot (Shadows)
Memory Box-Catalina Wreath
Cherry Lynn Die- Mini Butterfly

Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....This is beautiful Kim. The coloring is so soft and pretty. She is just adorable. I love the card design as well. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...