HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter Toddler- Mo Digital Stamp

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Easter Toddler. Anyway we do not celebrate Easter at all.  I just thought this image would be so cute to color him with Distress Inks for African American Skin. Still learning how to do hair with Distress Inks.  I kept the card very simple. Also this card is a Joy Fold well my version of it.LOL. Well I hope I inspired someone.Be Blessed.

Kim's Joy Fold Card Recipe
Card Size 5.50x 5.50
Digital Paper- Easter Digital Eggs Patterns
Distress Ink Refills & Distress Markers
Skin -  Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain
Hair- Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot, Distress Markers - Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Tea Dye
Outfits-Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy
Baby Chicks-Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
Basket-Walnut Stain
Grass-Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Shadows- Weathered Wood

Thanks so much for your sweet words
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. How adorable Kim. I think your coloring is beautiful. I love the designer papers. Just lovely. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...