HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, February 16, 2015

Stamp And Create - Sending you Love

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create I used a Magnolia Stamp.  This stamp is called Tilda Blowing Hearts. I just had to ink up this cutie. This image is alot softer which I love. I used the Distress Ink Stamp Pad instead of the refills. Love it. I seem to have more control with the ink. I know it is strange but I do like. Still on training wheels with the Distress Inks. Also I have on a right angle on frame for a different flair. Anyway I hope I inspired you. Be Blessed.


Kim's  Card Recipe
Size 5.50 x 5.50
Designer Paper -Vintage Summer Basics
Distress Ink Pads
Skin- Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair - Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit-Milled Lavendar, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Hearts- Spun Sugar, Pumice Stone,
Shoes- Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Shadows- Weathered Wood
Magnolia  Doohickey Die- Heart Swirl
Woc Flowers
Woc Craft Crystal Heart
Heart Charm- My stash
Cameo Cut File Frame
Thanks so much for your sweet words


If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card! I love everything about it Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is so soft and sweet. I love the beautiful coloring with the distress inks. I am so amazed at how you seem to find the perfect frames for your images, of course the charm is too adorable. Talk soon...hugs joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...