HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, November 10, 2014

Carolling Frosty - Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create I used  another   High Hopes Stamp Carolling Frosty . I just love CUTE snowmen. For a change I colored my image with Distress Ink oh how I missed coloring with Distress Inks . I love the fact that it is nice and soft! Also I did a card as well no tag. I know. Miss doing tags. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.


Kim's Card Recipe
Size 5.25 x 5.25
Designer  Paper - Snow Flurries
Distress Refills
Snowman- Weatherwood, Tumble China
Snowman's  Outfit-Aged Mahogany & Bundle Sage
Marianne Design Die Snowy Window
Marianne Design Die Christmas Tree
Memory Box Small Shutter
Icicles and Window Sill - Cameo Cut File
Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter - Icicles
Hollies/Pines- my stash
Acetate for the window
 Image was stamped and inserted into my Cameo




Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. WOW Kim this is super cute. I love how you get these ideas and then transform them to paper.. Just a beautiful card. I love the Christmas Tree, the acetate on the window, the shutters, the icicles, and of course the cute little snowman. Just adorable. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...