HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 1, 2014

Snorkle- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create I used a CC Design Stamp Snorkle. I have not used a CC Design Stamps in ages. I just love there stamps. I will be using more of there stamps. Now as for my card. I colored this card in  Laundromat ! YEP. LOL. I had to wash our comforters so I figured might as well keep myself busy! LOL Hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.


Kim's Card Receipe
Size 5.50 x 5.50
Digital Paper-Michele Designs Seascape
Sketch Copics/ Touch Twin
Skin- E13,E11, E00,E000, Hair-BR98,BR92,BR95,E35,E51
Outfit-R29,R24,R22,R20 Snorkle-BG11,BG10,BG000.BG0000/E43.E42.E41,E40
Fins-E43,E42,E41,E40
Water (Make it Crafty)-BG72,BG11,BG10,BG0000,BG70,B00,BG000
Port Window-Cameo cut File
Fishnet- My stash
Bronze Brads-My stash
Shells and Glass Bottle-My stash
Cherry Lynn Die- Japanese Garden Oval with Angel Wings- Used the Angel Wings only
Marianna Creatable Die- Light House
Magnolia Die- Swirl and Flower leaf 
Thanks so much for your sweet words

If you would like to have this card  for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
I am posting my card into the following challenges:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com
http://www.craftforthecraic.blogspot.ie
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk
http://scrapsoffaith.blogspot.com/2014/09/snorkle-stamp-and-create.html
http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk


13 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Love this image and the fabulous embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a pretty card - the embellies work perfectly with your image.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable! love the net and the shells you added too. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim, this is awesome. I really love all the embellies and wow it all looks so real. I am just in awe So creative. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card- the shells are just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love the shells and tiny bottle. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls, good luck and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing in the CMM precious metals challenge, i can only spot two types of metal but I'm sure I'm missing the third somewhere. Lots of details on your card, I especially love the shells and starfish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Kim but I cannot see the link to Charisma cards, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card!! The details you have added are perfect!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Art By Mi Ran Challenge and we hope to see you again soon!! Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg this is darling!!! I adore your colouring, and the port-hole feel of the frame. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girl Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you created the port window. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim this is such a super cute card. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Winter Blues' challenge at Southern Girls. I can't see your link to our blog hun, make sure you include this to be eligible for our prizes. Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creativity in our future challenges. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...